Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I'm Rip McCheddar and Welcome to the Future of Sports Wagering


Cheers, I'm Rip and here's a little background of what my team and I do/overview of what we'll be helping everyone to accomplish to become infinitely wealthy.

I've worked in the sports book industry for years starting in butt-fuck nowhere Canada, to Atlantic City, and finally Vegas. After learning what people bet on, analyzing trends, and losing countless amounts of money trying to do it myself, my team and I have discovered the most profitable way to wager on Major League Baseball and the National Hockey League, not straying from the two sports even a little. 

Our strategy combines the positive value of underdogs and run/pucklines parlayed with a sure-fire favorite to maximize your winnings while minimizing your risk. Of course it's up to us to pick the games of which is the reason for this blog, to document our wins and losses since the birth of this system (July 2018). We want to prove to our customers that our system works so for the first couple months all of our picks will be free and posted before the games start.

Our goal is to gain a loyal following who we can help profit from sports wagering and live less stressful 9 to 5 lifestyles. Sports gambling is now legal in the United States of America, why not take your cut?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Piss Missile